Regional Medical Center of San Jose has immediate openings for Board Certified/Eligible Anesthesiologists in the heart of Silicon Valley.
- Approximately 6000 cases Annually
- General Anesthesia, Trauma, and experience with neuraxial and regional anesthesia is a plus.
- 5 Main ORs
- Call is 1 night a week and 1:4 weekends
- 12-hour and 10-hour Block Shift schedule with post call time off
- MD only Practice that values physician input and experience
- Excellent team and culture. Work-life balance is valued and supported.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Commitment to excellence in clinical service and be forward-thinking
- W2, Full Time and Hospital-Employed
- Excellent comp; Top 25%
- $15K Relocation
- Sign-on Bonus offered with a 3-year commitment
- Annual CME allowance
- 8 weeks PTO
- Comprehensive Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, LTD, and STD
- Discount Stock Purchase Plan, and 401k with a Company Match
- HCA covers Occurrence Based Malpractice 100% with no tail coverage required
- Acute Care Level II Trauma Center with 264 Beds
- Nationally recognized and accredited facility as a Comprehensive Stroke Center
- The hospital provides a host of technologically-advanced services including Cardiovascular, Neuro, Orthopedic, General Surgery, Interventional Pulmonology, and multi-organ Cancer Care
- Santa Clara County designated STEMI Receiving Center, and designated Lung Cancer Screening Center
- Member of Extracorporeal Life Support Organization (ECMO) and is certified by The Joint Commission in Sepsis Care