Full Time Family Practice Job WA
4 days ago
Join a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) with 40 providers, multiple locations, and a family medicine residency program. They have an opportunity availablefor a core faculty member for residency in Yakima, Washington.
- Center has a 10-10-10 family medicine residency program in Yakima, WA.
- Group is looking for a core faculty member for residency.
- Candidates can provide OB services if desired.
- The position would be a mix of seeing patients clinically, overseeing residents, and teaching.
- Spanish speaking skills would be a plus.
- Leading compensation with comprehensive benefits including malpractice, health 5 weeks vacation/CME, $3,500 CME, etc.
- Federal loan repayment available.
About Yakima, Washington
Nestled in south-central Washington State, the beautiful Yakima Valley is known worldwide for its bountiful fruit and vegetable harvests, and the region's award-winning wines are served at the finest restaurants around the world. Fragrant orchards as far as the eye can see, and sunshine more than 300 days a year makes Yakima Valley rated as one of the nation's most desirable places to live, work and play.
Yakima and Kittitas counties are located in central Washington within a few hour's drive of Seattle, Portland, and Spokane. Both are excellent places to live, raise a family, and enjoy the beautiful amenities of the Pacific Northwest.
Contact: Greg Basse
Phone: (314) 391-4739
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.