Full Time Family Practice Job Chapel Hill, NC
Job DescriptionThe Inline Group -
- Full Time
- Hours:Willing to work a flexible schedule: some days may start as early as 7:30 AM then end by 3:30 and others may start later so that evening hours can be provided.
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 20 PPD
- Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus: $5000
- Compensation: Salary up to $216,324
- Benefits: - Medical/Dental/Vision- HSA/FSA- Short & Long-term disability - Paid Holidays/PTO- 403 (b) Retirement- Loan Repayment through the NHSC
- Additional Info: Family Medicine board-certified physician to provide primary care for a limited panel of patients who are employees and/or dependents of employees of Piedmont Health Services. Willing to work with others as a team to provide preventive, urgent care, and wellness care for patients ranging in age from infants to adults. Qualifications: - Preferred: 2 years' experience as a board-certified Family Medicine physician - Must be able to oversee NPs, PAs, and Nurses as needed. - Must have some experience and be willing to provide telehealth visits.- NC license is required and must be kept current. - Controlled Substance Registration Certificate from the Drug Enforcement Administration DEA certificate is required and must be kept current. - Basic Life Support (BLS), certification is required and should be renewed every 2 years.- Will float to all Piedmont locations - Offering a $5,000 sign-on bonus for full-time MD/DO candidates with a one-year commitment.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.