Part Time Orthopedics Job Bloomfield Hills, MI
SSA Orthopedics 1
3 months ago
NON-CLINICAL REMOTE CHART REVIEW & OPINIONS
We are looking for Orthopedic physicians to participate in our Social Security Disability medical export review process. Mednick Associates has a government contract to provide medical experts to the SSA disability appeals process where medical expert opinions are utilized.
This is an independent contractor opportunity.
The review work is extremely flexible and fits into any clinical schedule you may have. The volume of cases will keep you as busy as you would like. Great for someone who wants to fill in parts of their schedule with non-clinical expert work. The work can be in a completely remote fashion and you control how much work you would like at any one time. In a sentence, this is extremely flexible non-clinical side work that can act as a supplement to your current full time job or fill gaps in your schedule.
- Review of appropriate medical documentation
- Provide anopiniononthe case either in writing (filling out a form) or verbally (scheduled for a date/time in future)
- Great for physicians who are close to, semi or fully retired, work part time, have holes in schedule due to shift work, etc.
- Payment is based on a per case basis
- You control the amount off work you accept. We do not ask you to sign a contract or commit to a case minimum.
-Training is provided and there is a credentialing processwhichtakes about 4-6 weeks
- Active medical license required. Board Certification required.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.