Full Time Internal Medicine Job Chicago, IL
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer Alivio Medical Center
Alivio Medical Center -
- Full Time
- Hours:34 Clinic Hours per Week | Typically 5 Day Work Week; 4 Day Work Week Negotiable
- New Graduates
- Languages Required: Spanish, Spanish - Medical
- Call Schedule: Yes; Typically 7-10 Days/Month
- Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus
- Compensation: Salary Based on Experience and Qualifications
- Benefits: - Loan Repayment Through NHSC (HPSA: 18) and the State- Relocation Assistance and Sign-on Bonus Negotiable- 20 Vacation Days, 10 Sick Days, 2 Personal Days, and 7 Paid Holidays- Vacation Days Increase Every 5 Years of Employment- Health Insurance with Employer Contribution- Employer Paid Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance- Voluntary Life Insurance- Commuter Benefits- FSA- 403b Retirement Plan with Match- 5 CME Days plus $2,000 Reimbursement - Supplemental Insurance Available Through AFLAC
- Additional Info: Requirements: - Bilingual in Spanish or proficient in Medical-Spanish- Current opportunities are available in Chicago.- Our ideal candidate is a mission-driven physician looking to make a difference for the community. - New providers will have a built-in ramp-up period as well as mentorship by tenured physicians.- EMR: GE Centricity- Beginning as a grassroots effort 31 years ago, Alivio continues the tradition by working on the front lines ensuring we make the biggest impact possible.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.