CompHealth is assisting a cardiology group in Florida that is looking to add 2 cardiologists to their group due to high demand and growth in this upscale area. This opportunity provides great work-life balance. Work in a clinic setting and receive abundant referrals from the hospital and interventional cardiologists and other service lines. Work a Monday through Friday schedule from 8 am to 5 pm. Come enjoy pristine beaches and a high quality of life.
You will receive a competitive base, sign on and RVU with no state income tax. You will also be provided with medical benefits, generous PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a 401(k) with match and a 403(b).
If you are interested, please submit your CV directly to Victoria Fournier at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.837.2611. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job #2616256.
- 100% outpatient
- Nuclear and echocardiography certification or eligibility required, TEE is optional
- Well-established and collegial group
- Competitive base and RVU and sign-on bonus
- Excellent work-life balance with zero call or hospital duties
- Active outdoor and upscale community
- White sugar sand beaches and a high quality of life
- No state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail