You will enjoy living and working in Bangor, Maine. It is a regional hub located in eastern Maine, on the banks of the beautiful Penobscot River. Year round outdoor recreation is at the doorstep with well-developed local trail systems and hundreds of lakes, rivers, and streams. Maine's spectacular coast and mountains are just a short drive away.
Please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job 2693863.
- The ideal candidate will have an interest in cardiac critical care
- Non-invasive cardiac services with clinical focus in improving the care of critically ill patients
- Leadership and teaching opportunities, if desired
- 100% student loan repayment plan
- Flexible schedules and exceptional work-life balance
- The nursing staff and PAs here are amazing, focus on patient care
- Will sponsor H-1B visas and 2022 J-1 visas
- Hospital-employed with robust salary and benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail