Join an Established/Growing Cardiology Group in Northwest Ohio
Join an established cardiology group with 7 physicians and 8 APP.
- Group is made up of 3 Interventional, 2 invasive, 2 non-invasive
- Need is due to growth and demand
- General Cardiology Call 1:5
- Physicians all work with scribes making them able to be more productive
- Hospital is a 300 bed Level II Trauma Center
- All specialties available for consult and over 100 providers in hospital?s employed medical group.
- Hospital privileges at just one facility making doctors more efficient
- Cost of living is one of top 10 places to live in USA
- Short and long term disability
- 320 hours of total time off
- Production bonus
- Quality Bonus
- CME allowance
Located in NW Ohio this city is surrounded by beautiful parks and lakes.The area has something for everyone, indoor soccer and tennis, state of the art YMCA, wonderful sports programs at our schools and a great concentration on music. This is a community with a local population of 120,000 people. Located on Interstate 75, 10 miles south of junction U.S. Route 30 and within 250 miles of the 10 largest cities in the central states. It sits midway between Detroit, Cincinnati, Toledo, Dayton, Indianapolis, Columbus, and Ft. Wayne.
Contact: Neal Fenster