Locum Tenens Cardiology Job NM
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A new locum tenens cardiology opportunity is now available in New Mexico. You must be comfortable with diagnostic imaging tests. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, and the physician will see 25 patients per week on average. The EMR is Evident. The covering physician must be board certified. There will be enough time to obtain a NM state license before this assignment starts.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- BC required
- Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- Evident EMR
- 25 patients per week
- Active NM state license preferred
- Scope includes diagnostic imaging tests
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.