Locum Tenens Cardiology Job ND
An interventional cardiology physician is needed to provide coverage at a North Dakota medical facility. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 12 - 15 patients per day. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants. The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible. This facility requires providers to have an ACLS certification. Our licensing team will assist qualified candidates with obtaining a ND state medical license. Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert Weatherby consultant for details.
- Ongoing opportunity
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- 12 - 15 patients per day
- Interventional and general cardiology duties
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.