Eastern NC - City lights, stunning shoreline and small town charm!
Medical Group in eastern North Carolina, are seeking a BE/BC Emergency Medicine physician or Family/Internal Medicine Physician with Emergency Medicine experience to join their team. New graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Employment by Medical Group
- Hospital privileges at a 200-bed community hospital
- Established-hospital healthcare system
- 20-bed Emergency Department with strong Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant support
- 24-hour hospitalist and radiology coverage
- Full scope of services provided at hospital including General Surgery, OBGYN, Orthopedics, Primary Care, Oncology, Behavioral Health, Cardiology, and Urology
- Strong air and ground support to immediately transfer patients to Vidant Medical Center, a level 1 trauma center located in Greenville, NC
- Ability to live in close proximity to Raleigh, North Carolina and Richmond/Norfolk, Virginia areas
- Family friendly community with an affordable cost of living
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Relocation assistance
Private Hospital is a 200-bed hospital that includes a medical staff of over 60 physicians. The hospital offers a broad range of medical and surgical services including 24-hour emergency care, primary and specialty care, and diagnostic services.
This health system serves more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. This is a not-for-profit system
Hospital is located in northeastern North Carolina close to the Virginia border. Whether you prefer downtown living or more rural lake living, this County has the perfect spot to call home! Small town living within close proximity to the beautiful waterways of North Carolina and Virginia including the Roanoke River and Lake Gaston. Friendly neighborhoods conveniently located near the hospital, vast country acreage, and waterfront home sites are just a few of the things that make this area unique.
- A desirable climate with mild winters and four distinct seasons – ideal for outdoor enthusiasts
- Outstanding recreation including golf courses, community theater, water sports, hunting, camping, fishing, community and state parks
- Close proximity to North Carolina and Virginia beaches
- Affordable cost of living
- Excellent public and private school options