A busy Emergency Department in Fayetteville, NC is seeking a BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician for a full-time, permanent, and employed position. The incoming physician will get to work with a high acuity patient population.
- 75-bed adult Emergency Department
- Annual Admission Rate: 28%
- Facility is a Level III Trauma Center and Chest Pain & Stroke accredited
- Robust hospitalist service, interventional cardiology 24/7, cardiac surgery, neurosurgery
- EMS system is hospital owned and managed by an award-winning paramedic program
- Opportunities exist for both clinical and academic EM positions
Offering a cash compensation package that is valued at over $250/hour, including evening, night, and holiday differentials, as well as a quarterly incentive bonus. Plus, a generous sign-on bonus and moving stipend. The comprehensive benefits package includes Malpractice Insurance Paid; CME Time and Allowance; 403(b) match and 457(b); and health and dental. NO visa support.
Live in the thriving and diverse community of Fayetteville, NC! The community consists of more than 319,000 residents. Fayetteville is known for its many golf courses with the Home of Golf, aka Pinehurst, located only 30 minutes from the city. Our central location provides easy access to some of the most beautiful beaches in the country to our east and to the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains to our west. In addition to our central location, our mild climate, low cost of living, and patriotic spirit make it an ideal city for rising healthcare professionals and families. As the sixth largest city in North Carolina and growing, come see what Fayetteville has to offer you!
Contact: Neal Fenster