Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Asheville, NC
20 days ago
Job DescriptionWe are seeking an experienced and dynamic individual to fill the role of an inaugural emergency medicine (EM) residency program director at Mission Hospital in Asheville, North Carolina! This leadership position requires a candidate with a strong background in emergency medicine, a passion for medical education, and the ability to foster a positive and innovative learning environment. The program director will play a crucial role in shaping the next generation of EM physicians and ensuring the highest standards of education and patient care. Responsibilities will include clinical teaching and supervision of residents, core program clinical teaching, general administration, GME committees/meetings, GME lecturing/teaching, conferences, GME recruiting/interviewing, GME research/scholarly activity, resident evaluation and mentoring, and program evaluation.
The ideal candidate will be board-certified in emergency medicine, with previous experience in medical education and a familiarity with ACGME requirements and their accreditation processes. Strong interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrated leadership and mentoring abilities are a must!
Apply today to learn more!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Robust research infrastructure
- Ability to collaborate with other top emergency medicine programs around the country
- Dedicated administrative and GME/research time with competitive stipend and clinical compensation
- Employee with full benefits (health, dental, vision, 401K, long-term disability and life insurance paid by TeamHealth, paid professional liability insurance with tail, etc.)
- Enhanced sign on bonus and relocation assistance available
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.