Locum Tenens Cardiology Job KY
A locum tenens cardiologist opportunity is now available in Kentucky. The work schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am - 5 pm. Clinic will be for half a day then you will see inpatients. The average daily patients seen are 15. Locums physician will see patients for echo, stress, EKG, and general inpatient and outpatient cardiology. Nuclear and TEEs are a major plus. If candidates are not board certified, they must be board eligible within three years of training. Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided. If you have availability in your schedule, give us a call today and speak with an expert Weatherby consultant for more details.
- Inpatient, clinic, and night call
- Board certified or eligible
- BLS certification
- 15 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.