Full Time Urology Job Knoxville, TN
Join Active Urology Practice in Beautiful Knoxville
Eastern Tennessee based Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE Urologist.
- Inpatient / Outpatient position
- Employed opportunity
- State-of-the-art da Vinci robotic surgical system
- Call Coverage to be arranged
- Office space located in Medical Office building connected to hospital
- Comprehensive Financial Package that may include all of the following:
- Competitive Salary based on MGMA guidelines
- Incentive Bonus based on WRUVs
- Commencement/Signing bonus
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend (if applicable)
- Relocation Expenses
- Vacation, Health, Dental, Vision benefits
- Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Mid-Level Supervision Compensation
Conveniently located in the fastest growing area of Knoxville, Medical Center (101 beds) serves the residents of West Knox and surrounding counties.
This full-service hospital features a 24/7 Emergency Room, the Tennova Heart Institute, ICU, state-of-the-art da Vinci robotic surgical system, and beautiful LDRP birthing suites, advanced surgical suites, a dedicated heart hospital, cancer care services, cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation, Sleep Center, Center for Surgical Weight Loss, digital mammography and much more.
The attached surgery center offers four, fully equipped operating rooms, two advanced endoscopic suites
Knoxville, TN is in the beautiful foothills of Great Smoky Mountains National Park and is home to the main campus of the University of Tennessee, featuring Division I sports and strong academic programs. Knoxville, with a metropolitan population of about 600,000, offers extensive water sports and hiking.
A wonderful symphony orchestra and art museum provide great additions to what Knoxville has to offer. Knoxville, Tennessee is the perfect mix of small-town charm and big city fun.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.