Full Time ObGyn Job Blacksburg, VA
alarm 25 days ago
Posted by HCA HealthCare
Employer HCA Healthcare
Ob/Gyn Opportunity in Virginia
Established, busy OB/GYN practice at LewisGale Hospital - Montgomery in Blacksburg, VA is seeking an additional physician to take over existing patient base.
- Must be board certified within five years of completing training
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- New graduates and experienced physicians are encouraged to apply
- 1:5 weekend call
- Impressive base salary plus bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance and 401k with generous match
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Substantial CME and dues allowance
- Relocation assistance provided
About LewisGale Hospital Montgomery and LewisGale Regional Health System:
- Practice is focused on patient satisfaction and a healthy work environment
- 4D ultrasound
- State-of-the-art birthing center
- 24/7 anesthesiology coverage
- Monica Novii fetal monitoring
- DaVinci robotics
- 146-bed facility
- Fully accredited acute-care facility
- Among only 5% of all U.S. hospitals to receive Magnet status, the nations highest recognition of nursing excellence
- Level III Trauma Center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- LewisGale Regional Health System includes four hospitals, two cancer centers, and six outpatient centers.
- We partner with hundreds of physicians both independent and employed who share our common commitment of providing
superior, compassionate care and evidence-based medicine. Our network of hospitals consistently ranks among the top in the nation for
clinical outcomes and evidence-based clinical processes.
Blacksburg is a thriving, vibrant community that has it all, including highly ranked public schools and universities. Community highlights include being the home to Virginia Tech, VT Corporate Research Center, and the VT Moss Center for the Arts presenting arts from the worlds stages. Outdoor activities include bike greenways, hiking on the Blue Ridge Parkway, and water sports on Claytor Lake and New River. Rated Number One Town in the U.S. to Raise Children by Bloomberg Business and Best Small Town in Mid-Atlantic to Practice Medicine by Medscape.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.