We are scheduling interviews with a Richmond, VA private practice seeking another OB/GYN physician to join their practice.
About the opportunity:
- Paid Occurrence Based Malpractice
- Great work/life balance with a call schedule of 1:6
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of nursing, physicians, and administration
- Leading competitive salary with productivity incentives
- CME, generous PTO and dues allowance
- 466-acute bed hospital with a Level I trauma provisional accreditation
- 135-bed inpatient acute psychiatric hospital for a child, adolescent, adult, and geriatric admissions
- 50-bed ER
- 32-bed private medical-surgical ICU, 12-bed private cardiovascular ICU integrated with our cardiovascular step-down unit, 12-bed arrhythmia care unit, 8-bed pediatric ICU, 15-bed NICU
- 15 operating rooms with the latest surgical technology available, including robots that are used in thoracic and orthopedic surgeries
- 35,000+ annual patient admissions, 95,000+ annual ER visits
- Richmond is a wonderful place to practice medicine and raise a family.
- With a metropolitan area population of over a million, Richmond offers a great balance of big-city excitement and small-town charm.
- The area abounds with parks, nationally recognized school systems, and innumerable recreation and cultural activities.
- Richmond is within a two-hour drive of the Atlantic Ocean, Washington, DC, and the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- The cost of living is very reasonable; traffic congestion is minimal.
Contact: Neal Fenster