Full Time Cardiology Job Richmond, VA
alarm 9 days ago
Posted by HCA HealthCare
Employer HCA Healthcare
Heart Failure Opportunity in Richmond, Virginia
Chippenham Hospital is recruiting an experienced heart failure physician to become part of the cardiology team at Levinson Heart Hospital in Richmond, Virginia.
- Must be experienced and board certified in heart failure
- Experience with heart transplant and mechanical circulatory support patients
- Virginia licensure or ability to obtain
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of nursing, physicians and administration
- Physician will serve as a member of the Left Ventricular Assist Device program and various heart failure initiatives
- Will work in close collaboration with regional transplant referral programs
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package with occurrence-based malpractice coverage
- CME and dues allowance
About Chippenham Hospital:
- 466-bed acute hospital with a Level I trauma provisional accreditation
- 135-bed inpatient acute psychiatric hospital
- 50-bed ER
- 32-bed private medical surgical ICU, 12-bed private cardiovascular ICU integrated with our cardiovascular stepdown unit, 12-bed arrhythmia care unit, 8-bed pediatric ICU, 15-bed NICU
- 15 operating rooms with the latest surgical technology available, including robots that are used in thoracic and orthopedic surgeries
- 35,000+ annual patient admissions, 95,000+ annual ER visits
Richmond is a wonderful place to practice medicine and raise a family with a reasonable cost of living. With a metropolitan area population of over one million, Richmond offers a great balance of big city excitement and small-town charm. The area abounds with parks, nationally recognized school systems, and innumerable recreation and cultural activities. Richmonds minimal traffic congestion, makes the Atlantic Ocean, Washington, DC and the Blue Ridge Mountains easily accessible within a two-hour drive.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.