Locum Tenens Cardiology Job ID
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
An established facility in Idaho is currently in search of an interventional cardiologist for locum tenens assistance. The covering physician must be comfortable with balloon pumps, coronary stents, IVUS and IFR. The assignment schedule is for call coverage, and the physician will see handle 3 STEMI's per week typically. You must have a current ID state medical license.
Contact CompHealth to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- License: Active ID state license needed
- Schedule: Call coverage
- Caseload: 3 STEMI's per week
- Procedures: Balloon pumps, coronary stents, IVUS and IFR
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.