Full Time Urology Job OR
This hospital-employed opportunity has a negotiable base salary with a very generous quality bonus potential. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, paid malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance plan, student loan repayment assistance, vacation/holidays, 5 days of CME and an $8K allowance, a 401(k) retirement plan with match, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hospital-employed position
- Very generous quality bonus potential
- Hospital is financially sound
- Current urologist will be retiring
- No other urologist in the community
- General urology position
- Mid-level support on staff
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.