Full Time Family Practice Job Peoria, IL
HEADLINE: Peoria, Illinois: 100% outpatient opportunity. Full-Time Family Practice physician is needed for new clinic of a Community Health Center. Flexible work schedule: 36 clinic hours, 4 administrative hours, and built-in lunch schedule. Choice: (4) ten-hour days or (5) eight-hour days. $ Excellent salary and fringe benefits, including Federal and State Loan Repayment.
LOCATION: Peoria, Illinois:
- With a population of 115,000, it is the eighth largest city in Illinois and the second largest metropolitan area in the state.
- It is centrally located three hours from Chicago, St. Louis, and Indianapolis.
- The health care industry makes up about 25 percent of the city's economy. They have three major hospitals. In addition, the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria and the Midwest location of St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital are also located in Peoria.
- This city has three professional sports teams, several multi-national corporations, and a major performance and convention center.
- Peoria is also home to Bradley University, which is one of the nation's top-ranked, private, regional institutions of higher education.
- This city boasts: 9,000 acres of parks, a beautiful Botanic Gardens, museums, concerts, live theatre, great restaurants, wineries, sports, art fairs, very scenic drives along the river front and a warm, welcoming community, etc.
- The aforementioned all contribute to make Peoria a desirable city to live and work!
- A large and leading organization in Community Health is seeking to recruit a Family Practice physician to join a group located in Peoria, Illinois.
- This is a full-time 100% outpatient Family Practice opportunity.
- They are seeking a Family Medicine physician who shares a mission of providing quality, compassionate health care to communities in need.
- The practice will be comprised to two Family Medicine physicians, 1 Family Nurse Practitioner, and 1 Nurse Physician Assistant.
- This modern office has a full lab on site. It is located on the campus of their hospital.
- They also have an excellent office staff providing support.
- The new Family Medicine physician can expect to have a reasonable patient volume of three patients per hour.
- They offer a flexible work schedule: 36 clinic hours, 4 administrative hours, and built-in lunch schedule
- There will be a choice: (4) ten-hour days or (5) eight-hour days
- Call: One week every 10 weeks. It is handled by phone.
- This well established organization provides quality, compassionate care to an underinsured patient base.
- Witha number of facilities, they provide a wide range of services in primary care and social services.
- Social Services include child welfare, youth services, community behavioral services and oral health.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- Excellent salary of $225,000.
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- 80 hours of Paid Time Off
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- 403b Retirement Plan
- 1 week of CME plus $2,000 allowance
- This position qualifies for Federal and State Loan Repaymen.
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.