Full Time Family Practice Job Champaign, IL
3 years ago
HEADLINE: Champaign, Illinois (about 30 minutes away): 100% outpatient opportunity. Full-Time Family Practice physician is needed for new clinic of a Community Health Center. Flexible work schedule: 36 clinic hours, 4 administrative hours, and built-in lunch schedule. Choice: (4) ten-hour days or (5) eight-hour days. $ Excellent salary and fringe benefits, including Federal and State Loan Repayment.
LOCATION: Champaign, Illinois (30 minutes away)
- This Family Practice opportunity is located in a city that is about 30 minutes from Champaign, Illinois. Champaign, Illinois is home of the University of Illinois.
- The new Family Practice physician can live anywhere she or he chooses to live as long as it is within 30 minutes of the clinic.
- This is a charming city with about 31,000 residents. They are friendly, home-town people.
- Enjoy thebenefits of both small town and city life.
- It is located approximately 2.5 hours to Chicago and 1.5 hours to Indianapolis.
- It also has very nice parks and trails for hiking and biking.
- They have Fortune 500 companies, a Major Medical complex, and an impressive Center for the Arts featuring world class entertainment. They also have museums.
- A large and leading organization in Community Health is seeking to recruit a Family Practice physician to join a group located in a city located within 30 minutes to Champaign, Illinois.
- This is a full-time 100% outpatient Family Practice opportunity.
- They are seeking a Family Medicine physician who shares a mission of providing quality health care to communities in need.
- The practice will be comprised to two Family Medicine physicians, two Family Nurse Practitioners, Dental Practice, Psychiatry, and Womens Health.
- This very modern office has a full lab on site.
- They also have an excellent office staff providing support.
- The new Family Medicine physician can expect to have a reasonable patient volume of three patients per hour.
- They offer a flexible work schedule: 36 clinic hours, 4 administrative hours, and built-in lunch schedule
- There will be a choice: (4) ten-hour days or (5) eight-hour days
- Call: One week every 10 weeks. It is handled by phone.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- Excellent salary of $225,000.
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- 80 hours of Paid Time Off
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- 403b Retirement Plan
- 1 week of CME plus $2,000 allowance
- This position qualifies for Federal and State Loan Repayment.
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.