Full Time Cardiology Job Statesboro, GA
You will join 4 other cardiologists in a small, collegial group in a friendly Southern community. There will be a nice mix of invasive and general cardiology. You will perform some general and invasive cardiology and must be comfortable with coronary and peripheral procedures. The cath lab and office space are available and fully ready to accommodate the incoming physician. You will have the option to work out of 4 offices (Statesboro, Metter, Swainsboro, and Reidsville) within 35 to 45 miles of each other.
This position offers a very generous salary with wRVU productivity incentives. You will also receive relocation assistance, a commencement and/or sign-on bonus, STD and LTD, full medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a retirement plan, student loan repayment, and malpractice coverage.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job 2669130.
- Join 4 other cardiologists in a collegial single-specialty group
- A nice mix of invasive with general cardiology
- Very generous salary with wRVU productivity incentives
- Get paid in your last year of fellowship
- Student loan repayment is available
- Live and work in a beautiful small southern town community
- Only 60 miles to the beach in Savannah
- Low crime rates and a family-friendly environment in a low cost community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.