Permanent Family Practice Job Holyoke, MA
Come and join a leading hospital in Massachusetts! The distinguished practice is currently seeking an Anesthesiologist to join their well-experienced team.
There is a $60,000 Sign-On bonus!
- Expected to do procedures to help the patients insensible pain during a surgical, obstetrical, and other pain-producing clinical maneuver or procedure
- Relieve pain-associated medical syndromes.
- Performs preoperative evaluation and reasonable explanation to the patient of the proposed anesthetic procedure, including appropriate use of medical specialty consultation.
- No first call, very low second call required. 9 weeks PTO
- Graduate of an accredited school of medicine; completion of a residency program in anesthesia at a U. S. Hospital
- Current license to practice medicine in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts;
- current DEA license and Massachusetts DPH controlled substance registration;
- Board Certified Anesthesiology;
- Five years of experience in the delivery of patient care in anesthesiology
FOR MORE INFORMATION
NP Now, LLC
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.