Locum Tenens Cardiology Job Unknown, IA
An Iowa-based medical facility needs a locum tenens interventional cardiologist for coverage. The physician will work Wednesday - Friday, plus weekend and night call. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. You will need to have experience with coronary interventions, caths, TEE, echo and nuclear stress testing. Weatherby will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- Wednesday - Friday, weekend and night call as needed
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS certification
- BC/BE required
- Coronary interventions, caths, TEE, echo, nuclear stress testing
- 1 - 2 ICU patients
- 1 - 3 admissions per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.