Permanent Hematology-Oncology Job Unknown, NH
This hospital-employed opportunity has a generous compensation package plus bonuses and reimbursement for licensure, dues, associations, travel, and education. You will also be offered full medical benefits for the physician and family, life insurance/disability, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance with tail.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704 or email your CV to email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2661220.
- Generous compensation package
- Covered expenses for licensure, dues, associations, travel, and education
- Full medical benefit package for provider and family
- Malpractice with tail
- 33 days of paid time off
- Excellent New England area
- Exceptional schools and public areas
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.