Permanent Cardiology Job Santa Fe, NM
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will also be offered full medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Santa Fe is the capital city of New Mexico and is rich in culture, creative energy, and some of the best sunrises in the Southwest. Ski resorts are readily available within the city limits and natural hot springs are sprinkled throughout the state. The best part is that the state of New Mexico is a lesser known treasure; with a reasonable cost of living and housing, a variety of cuisine to explore, and traffic mild enough to get across town in 15 minutes. Since 2013 Albuquerque has been mentioned and recognized over 175 times for the climate, culture, cost of living, biking and hiking trails, and best places to live, among other noteworthy mentions.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
Contact Henry Pfister at 954.837.2621 or send your CV to email@example.com. To get started, refer to job 2659891.
- Competitive benefits and compensation package
- Interventional cardiologist (no structural)
- Join 3 interventional cardiologists
- Brand new cardiology suite opening January 2021
- Amazing work-life balance
- Pacemaker experience preferred
- Spanish speaking preferred
- Beautiful community w/ outdoors, arts, and music
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.