Full Time Cardiology Job Tucson, AZ
Physicians can expect to enter a practice with a high patient census and a loyal patient base in an expanding suburban market. The culture is one that values communication and feedback from its physicians. All candidates must be board eligible or board certified in clinical cardiac electrophysiology. Advanced fellowships are welcomed.
This employed position offers a generous salary with wRVU productivity incentives. You will also receive full medical benefits, LTD and STD, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
To inquire about this opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job #2656994.
- Employed by an established multispecialty group with 9 cardiologists
- A loyal patient base in an expanding suburban market is waiting for you
- Great opportunity for a new graduate to be mentored
- Great work-life balance in Tucson, AZ with plenty of sunshine
- Clinic on campus of a 300-bed hospital
- Commencement bonus and/or signing bonus, and fellowship stipend
- Low crime rates and safe family-friendly environment
- Student loan repayment available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.