Locum Tenens Urology Job OR
An Oregon facility has an opening for temporary urology coverage. The work schedule consists of call. Duties for this role include general urology, and volumes are typically high. This client is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. One of the benefits of the Weatherby experience is our assistance with the hospital privileging process. Well-qualified candidates are eligible to receive licensing assistance. If you are looking to expand your network of colleagues and gain valuable experience, or would simply like to learn more about locum tenens, give Weatherby a call today for details.
- Clinic and call coverage
- Licensing assistance available
- Board certified or eligible
- Very busy facility
- General urology duties
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.