Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a large multi specialty group to recruit a new Gastroenterologist. The group currently has 4 Gastroenterologists and 2 Nurse practitioners. One of the doctors is retiring, leaving them with a void. They have 1 GI starting in July 2021, but need another. They would love someone to do ERCP or EUS, but it is not required. This is an employed position with partnership and shareholder options offered after a few years.
- Seeking board certified Gastroenterologists or new grads
- Located within an hour from Nashville, 2 hours from Louisville, and 2.5 hours from Lexington
- Ability to do ERCP and EUS
- Joining a group of 120 plus physicians and 40 plus advanced practice providers
- Partnership track!
- J1 Sponsorship available for 2022 candidates
Bowling Green is a city in and the county seat of Warren County, Kentucky, United States. As of 2015, its population of 63,616 made it the third most-populous city in the state after Louisville and Lexington; its metropolitan area had an estimated population of 165,732; and the combined statistical area it shares with Glasgow has an estimated population of 218,870.
Contact: Neal Fenster