Full Time Gastroenterology Job Louisville, KY
6 days ago
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a large healthcare system in Kentucky recruit a BC/BE Gastroenterologist for their established practice.
- Inpatient and outpatient
- Excellent opportunity to work with a mentor
- The practice boasts APRNs, MAs, and dedicated support staff as well
- EPIC EMR in the hospital and clinic
Compensation and Benefits
- 2 year income guarantee + productivity bonus + quality bonus
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Student loan repayment
- Residency/Fellowship stipend
- Excellent benefits including 7 weeks of PTO, retirement plans
- Malpractice + tail
- H1B visa support
About the Community
Not only is this historic town the birthplace of bourbon and home to the iconic Fort Knox, but it also offers an excellent place to go fishing and horseback riding, catch a show at the State Theatre, enjoy a craft brew and local cuisine, or explore the various parks and green spaces.
Higher educational opportunities are offered by the University of Louisville, Bellarmine University, Elizabethtown Community College, and Campbellsville University.
This city has something to offer everyone, whether you are doing business, visiting, or living here. While the City has an official population of 29,000 residents, the average daytime population doubles due to the regional attraction as a place to work, shop, dine and entertain. This is a diverse community with annual festivals, award-winning schools, and a thriving historic downtown.
Contact: Dustin Overfelt
Phone: (573) 381-3999
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.