Full Time Family Practice Job Bronx, NY
A New York facility is seeking a family medicine faculty physician. This is a great opportunity to be part of New York's best FQHC organizations. They are affiliated with 3 NY FP residency programs. Work Monday through Friday from 8 am to 6 pm and at least 1 Saturday/Sunday per month at your home site and at least 1 evening/week unless adjusted based on schedule/operations. See 3 patients per hour of all ages. Candidates must be board certified and mission-driven with an active NY medical license. Spanish-speaking is preferred, but not required. This employed position offers a competitive compensation package, and very competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision. You will also receive malpractice insurance, vacation, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy working in the Bronx. It is home of the New York Yankees, the Bronx Zoo, and the New York Botanical Garden. Discover the quaint maritime village of City Island, the cultural attractions of Fordham and Belmont, aka the 'real Little Italy,' centered on the restaurants and cafes of Arthur Avenue. Grand Concourse, in the South Bronx, is full of art deco marvels.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
For more information or to be considered, please contact Mauro Piroli at 203.663.9342 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2650894.
- Extremely stable and growing FQHC
- Level 3 patient centered medical home
- Monday through Friday and at least one Saturday/Sunday per month
- See 3 patients per hour
- Competitive benefits package
- Stable organization with 33 facilities in NY
- Federal loan repayment available, HPSA score of 16 to 18
- Live and work right near New York City
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.