Permanent Family Practice Job Berlin, MD
Award Winning Not-for-Profit 62 bed Independent Hospital and Health System is looking to hire a Board Certified/Board Eligible Gastroenterologist to work in the Ocean City, MD area!
- Founded in 1993 this to meet the communitys wellness needs, this not-for-profit hospitals mission is to truly make a difference in the lives of patients, employees and the community
- Facility set right near the beautiful coastline of Maryland with abundant outdoor activities and wonderful quality of life/work life balance. Ideal for Physicians looking to live and work long term on the coast and beach!
Benefits and Features:
- MGMA graded with guaranteed base plus RVU
- Relocation assistance and coverage of licensure, CME coverage provided
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance, savings/retirement plan, malpractice insurance
Your Role with the Company:
- Flexibility in schedule preference that fits together with team members M-F
- Multi-specialty group that includes 50 physicians. This role would be working with 2 other MDs and an NP
- 20 patients per day minimum
- Multiple clerical and clinical support staff
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Gastroenterology
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.