Full Time Cardiology Job Stevens Point, WI
An exciting interventional cardiology opportunity in the heart of Fox Valley in northeast Wisconsin is now available to start a new program.
To qualify you must be an experienced, board-certified interventional cardiologist. Experience starting a new interventional program would be highly preferred. There are options for starting a structural and/or peripheral program available.
You will work in a beautiful facility with state-of-the-art equipment including a brand new cath lab to help develop a new program with an established primary care base in town and surrounding area. The clinic, cath lab, and hospital are all located adjacent to one another. There are excellent resources to refer to CT surgery and a dedicated medical group and hospital leadership support for the success of the program.
This employed opportunity offers a highly competitive compensation package for the area. You will be offered life insurance, medical benefits, CME allowance, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and occurrence-based malpractice.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job number 2646620.
- Start a new interventional cardiology program
- Brand new cath lab was just built
- Full echocardiography services, such as TTE and TEE
- Coronary interventions, but open to starting a structural and/or peripheral program as well
- Join a large and collegial group of cardiologists with cardiac NP support
- Employed by a financially sound health system with a generous compensation and benefits
- Enjoy a wonderful work-life balance
- Stevens Point is home to the University of Wisconsin
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.