Full Time Gastroenterology Job Myrtle Beach, SC
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package and loan repayment. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and your pre-employment expenses will be paid.
You will enjoy living and working in Myrtle Beach, a city and vacation resort on South Carolina's Atlantic coast. It is the hub of the Grand Strand, a 60-mile string of beaches. It is also known for its celebrity-designed golf courses.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.837.2611. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2644839.
- Competitive starting salary
- Pre-employment expenses paid
- 401k with a generous match
- Full slate of benefits
- Malpractice paid and CME time with allowance
- Accepting 2021 candidates
- EUS and ERCP training required
- Practice and live in a beach vacation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.