Full Time Gastroenterology Job Little River, SC
Be a part of a thriving hospital about an hour outside of Myrtle Beach and join a team of providers committed to providing quality gastroenterology services to its community members. The GI service line is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Gastroenterologist to join their team and practice general GI procedures.
- 4- or 5-day work week. 2.5 clinic days and 2.5 surgery days
- Shared weekly call between physicians, 1/4
- The physicians see about 17-20 patients per day in the clinic and perform approximately 15-20 scopes per day
- Support staff – CMAs, each physician has their own scheduler. 3 physicians and 1 PA (only works in the clinic). Each physician has their own LPN, MA, and a care coordinating team.
- EMR: EPIC
- State-of-the-art equipment and supplies – new Olympus scopes and all new equipment in the last year
- Endo lab is shared with General Surgery
- Guaranteed base salary of plus production with realistic earning potential of $800K in the first year
- $30K sign-on bonus and $15K relocation assistance
- On-site childcare for children ages 6 weeks to 12 years
- A membership to the health and fitness center on site
About the Area:
This community is known for its fresh seafood, fishing charters, annual blue crab festival, and historic centuries-old live oak trees! It offers residents a dense suburban feel and the cost of living is 11.8% lower than the national average. The area attracts more than 15 million tourists per year. Serving the community are vast developments of restaurants, amusement parks, miniature golf courses, and local events.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.