Full Time Gastroenterology Job Charleston, SC
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation, CME time, a retirement plan, and loan repayment.
You will enjoy living and working minutes from beautiful, white beaches of South Carolina. This area provides great weather, a low cost of living, and lots of Southern hospitality all on the coast.
If a high quality-of-life in a vibrant but sophisticated, coastal Southern enclave is what you are seeking, this is for you. Charleston is charming and top-rated place to live, nationally and internationally every year. Dripping with coastal Southern charm, this maritime gem offers something for everyone. This is a highly competitive opportunity that will fill quickly.
If you are interested, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.837.2611. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2644878.
- Competitive starting salary
- 401k with generous match
- CME allowance
- Full slate of benefits
- Accepting 2021 candidates
- EUS and ERCP training required
- Practice and live in charming, coastal Charleston
- Consistently voted top places to live in US and internationally
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.