Locum Tenens Ophthalmology Job Unknown, ME
Posted by CompHealth
A Maine-based facility is currently seeking an ophthalmologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is regular weekdays, no after-hours call. You will see an average of 70 - 80 patients per day with multiple support people. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help you obtain a ME state license.
CompHealth has a variety of assignments to choose from-with the length, location, and level of pay you're looking for.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active ME state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Weekdays
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.