Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Southwest, MO
An urgent care opportunity is now available with 1 of the largest employers in the region in a family-friendly community in MO. There are 2 freestanding facilities that are 8 miles apart. The clinic is open Monday through Saturday from 8 am to 8 pm, and Sunday from 10 am to 6 pm. The incoming physician will see walk-in patients with minor injuries. There is a lab and X-ray on-site. Candidates with emergency, family medicine, or urgent care experience are preferred. ABEMs, ABFMs, and ABIMs are welcome to apply, and H-1B visas can be sponsored.
This employed opportunity has a strong hourly pay rate that is very competitive for the area. You will be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME stipend, a 403b retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
CompHealth has been one of the most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years in America. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
To get started, contact Carm Benson directly at 954.616.2904 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job #2640741.
- Work for 1 of the largest employers in the region
- Strong hourly rate, very competitive for the area
- Full medical benefits
- Malpractice with tail
- Sign-on bonus
- See walk-in patients with minor injuries
- Lab and X-ray on-site
- 2 freestanding facilities, 8 miles apart
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.