Full Time Emergency Medicine Job St Louis, MO
4 days ago
Job DescriptionTeamHealth has an exciting opportunity for a full-time emergency medicine physician to be based in the St. Louis, Missouri, metro area. Your travel will be paid for you as you work at our hospitals for extended periods of time. This is an excellent opportunity for a graduating emergency medicine resident with community health experience or a current practicing physician, who wants to maximize their work/life balance with 120 hours per month work schedule. You will enjoy our concierge travel support to assist with your travel arrangements.
This is a full-time, independent contractor position with guaranteed shifts. Candidates must be ABEM or AOBEM certified, emergency medicine (EM) residency trained, or primary care trained and boarded with 2-3 years of EM experience preferred. This is an elite position and ideal candidates will be adaptive, possess excellent communication skills, and have a team player attitude. Flexibility to travel is required for this opportunity.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- $300.00/hour with travel and lodge covered
- 1099 independent contractor position with competitive compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and CME through TeamHealth
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's National Patient Safety Organization
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.