Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Kansas City, MO
4 days ago
Just north of Kansas City, Missouri, a team of 26 graduates from the Emergency Medicine residency program is seeking to expand their department to serve the growing community's needs better. Their department is renowned for its welcoming and energetic work atmosphere.
About the Opportunity
- BE/BC in Emergency Medicine
- Ten and 12-hour shifts: 11.5 shifts per month with flex staffing
- Very flexible Block scheduling
- Average of 2 patients per hour
- 36 patient beds with 63000 annual visits
- Level II Trauma Center
- Missouri State Level II Stroke Center
- Affiliated with Mayo
- Voted Top 1 % Hospital
- $415,380 base salary for 138 shifts per year, extra shifts available
- Malpractice with tail provided with a full benefits package
- 50K sign-on bonus
- Student loan assistance up to $200,000
About St Joseph, Missouri Area
- This community has a local population of 75K and a draw of over 155K from a seven-county area of NW Missouri and NE Kansas.
- Only 25 minutes north of Kansas City International Airport, 30 minutes from North Kansas City, and 55 miles fromdowntown Kansas City.
Contact: Greg Johnson
Phone: (314) 587-4730
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.