Permanent Family Practice Job Iron Mountain, MI
This opportunity offers an excellent compensation plan that includes $100K for student loan repayment, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, medical/dental/vision for physician and family, paid life insurance, paid malpractice that includes tail, a 457b pension plan, 25 days of PTO plus 8 holidays, 5 days of CME plus stipend, and RVU bonus on top of a generous base salary.
You will enjoy living and working in this beautiful area of Michigan. You will have the access to ski hills, cross-country skiing, ice fishing, and plenty of shopping. The community puts at your disposal great schools, colleges, social activities, wonderful dining experiences, and convenient proximity to major metropolitan areas. Enjoy a Packers game during the weekend, or the great lakes and national forests.
For more information, call Sean Riddle directly at 203.663.9387 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2639922.
- Fully outpatient, no call except 1 weekend every other month
- Join several physicians with a mid-level support staff
- Be busy from day 1
- Outdoor paradise
- Highly competitive base depending on experience
- Incentive bonus based on production and quality
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 4 weeks of paid vacation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.