Join a public benefit corporation that has a goal of providing comprehensive healthcare services and solutions to populations and areas that have lacked access to quality healthcare. They currently have an opening for a Family Medicine physician to join them in Big Rapids, Michigan.
About the opportunity
- Provide value-based healthcare to the 65+ population in Big Rapids, Michigan
- Care can be completely virtual - the group has medical assistants and advanced practice providers that will provide in-person care
- Care will be provided in a clinic and in-home setting
- Hours will be Monday-Friday 8AM to 4PM
- 1:4 call schedule
- See around 20 patients per day
- Physicians in the Big Rapids area can provide a mix of in-person and virtual care but in-person care is not a requirement
- Michigan license is a requirement.
- Solid financial structure with comprehensive benefits - health, malpractice, 5 weeks vacation/CME, etc.
- Big Rapids is a rural community with a local population of 10K
- 1 hour north of Grand Rapids, Michigan, and 1 hour to Lake Michigan
Contact: Neal Fenster