Full Time Family Practice Job Saginaw, MI
Job DescriptionFamily Medicine or Internal Medicine MD/DO Opportunity
We are currently looking for a dedicated primary care physician who wants to work in a supportive environment where they can build a meaningful practice. Our clinical team works together to deliver quality medical care and services, manage health disparities amidst acute chronic illnesses, and make a significant impact on the health of the diverse communities we serve.
We provide outpatient-only medical services, as well as perform other duties in accordance with funding agency requirements and contractual agreements. Our clinical teams are comprised of family physicians, internists, pediatricians and advanced practitioners working in tandem with other clinical and support staff to provide quality care.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Adhering to the established preventative health standards according to Practice Standards, manage and maintain a program of comprehensive health for assigned patients to include preventive medicine, chronic disease management, and community health.
- Provide supportive and definitive care to patients with primary care appropriate medical conditions, based on documented and demonstrated proficiency.
- Prepares and reviews medical histories and obtains data through interviews. Examines patients, formulates diagnostic plans, defines and orders required diagnostic testing. Interprets examination findings and test results, and implements treatment plans.
- Provide medical care to patients with acute medical problems, chronic illness, or requesting preventive health services. Evaluates, diagnoses, treats and makes appropriate use of diagnostic testing and consultation. ?
- Determines need for consultation and assists in medical care and treatment provided at the direction of other specialists. Participate in other care procedures according to training and demonstrated ability.
- Prescribes and assesses effectiveness of pharmaceuticals, other medications and treatment regimens as appropriate for patient medical conditions.
- Provide evening clinic and Saturday clinic coverage according to a schedule approved by the Medical Director. Participates in after hour call and hospital coverage on a rotating basis according to the schedule assigned by the Medical Director.
- Completion of a Family Medicine Residency program
- Board Certification in Family Medicine
- Graduate of an accredited medical school (M.D. or D.O.)
- Licensed in the State of Michigan in good standing
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- Short and long term disability
- Life insurance
- CME allowance, plus one paid week off to attend courses
- Generous time off policy, including 4 weeks of paid vacation and 10 paid holidays
- Malpractice insurance plus tail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.