Full Time Family Practice Job Unknown, IN
CompHealth is assisting a family medicine group in Indiana with their search for a family practice physician. They need an additional physician to grow a their practice. The schedule will be Monday through Thursday from 7:30 am to 5 pm, and Friday from 7:30 am to 4 pm. Call is 1:3 and phone-only. You will see an average of 15 to 20 patients per day. Join 1 other physician in a clinic with adequate front office and support staff. Generally, each physician has 1 MA. They welcome physicians that are board certified and likes to teach residents. CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain a IN medical license, if necessary.
In addition to a competitive compensation, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance, 27 days of PTO plus 7 holidays, a possible sign-on bonus, CME time with a $3,000 stipend, 2 retirement plan options, $10K relocation assistance, and malpractice insurance is funded by the hospital and includes tail.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Eileen Schreck directly at 203.663.9333 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job 2636469.
- Competitive annual salary with loan repayment
- Year-end bonus offered plus incentives
- Growing practice in an established healthcare system
- 100% outpatient setting
- Join 1 physician with office and support staff
- Academic affiliation with an opportunity to precept residents
- Chicago is perfectly situated for a day trip
- Great riverfront community close to South Bend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.