Full Time Family Practice Job Terre Haute, IN
$230k - $260k yearly
20 days ago
We have a full-time opportunity for a Family Medicine Physician at an advanced primary care clinic in Terre Haute, IN. The physician will provide primary care, chronic disease management, and promote health & wellness principles at this employer-sponsored clinic. Both a 5-day workweek and a 4-day, 10-hour/day workweek will be considered. The physicians have more time with patients, a smaller panel size, and a great work/life balance. The patient-centered model allows you to practice medicine with a holistic and integrated approach.
- Manage only 10-14 patients per day
- Focus on outcomes, NOT production
- Predictable workweek with phone-only call
- Few administrative hassles – no billing or coding
- $230,000 - $260,000 base salary plus a 10% outcomes-based bonus
- Benefits include 5 weeks PTO, malpractice on day one, health/dental, paid vacation, CME, Matching 401k, and Retirement
- BE/BC in family medicine or internal medicine (see patients 3+ years)
- Comfortable performing well-woman exams and prescribing birth control is required
- Procedure experience is a huge plus!
Come join the healthcare revolution!
Don’t wait, apply today! For additional information, please email Bob Bregant at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 913-669-8505. All inquiries are confidential.
Terre Haute is a community revitalized with new downtown development, growing tourism assets, nationally recognized facilities, and four higher education institutions. Located between 7 major cities, Terre Haute is a short 3.5-hour drive to Chicago, 3 hours to Louisville and Cincinnati, 2.5 hours to St. Louis, and only 1.5 hours to Indianapolis.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.