Full Time Family Practice Job Unknown, IN
A new family practice physician opportunity is now available in Indiana at an established group due to growth. This position is 100% outpatient, seeing all ages. The clinic hours are currently Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with a phone call frequency of 1:4. The incoming physician will join 2 physicians and a nurse practitioner in a busy community practice. They welcome a boarded practicing physician or board-eligible PGY resident. There is an opportunity to precept residents.
This position offers a competitive salary plus production and quality bonuses. You will also receive malpractice with tail coverage, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 22 days of PTO and 7 holidays, 5 days of CME and stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Eileen Schreck directly at 203.663.9333 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2636384.
- Salary plus production and quality bonuses
- Benefits, including 27 days of PTO
- Established physicians group
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Phone call of 1:4
- Join 2 physicians and a nurse practitioner
- Opportunities for teaching are available
- Great riverfront community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.