Full Time Family Practice Job Unknown, IN
CompHealth is assisting a family medicine group in Indiana with their search for a family practice physician. They need an additional physician to grow a their practice. The schedule is 8 am to 5 pm on weekdays with a 1:7 call rotation. You will see an average of 18 to 22 patients per day. You will work with a great group of advanced practice providers in a solo outpatient role. They welcome both board certified. CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain a IN medical license, if necessary.
In addition to a competitive compensation, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance, 27 days of PTO plus 7 holidays, a possible sign-on bonus, CME time with a $5K stipend, 2 retirement plan options, $10K relocation assistance, and hospital-funded malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Eileen Schreck directly at 203.663.9333 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job 2636467.
- Competitive annual salary with possible sign-on bonus
- Year-end bonus offered plus incentives
- Medical, life, and malpractice insurance with 2 retirement plan options
- Growing practice in an established system
- $10K relocation assistance stipend
- 27 days of PTO plus 7 holidays with 5 days CME leave and $5K stipend
- 100% outpatient setting in a solo practice with NP support
- Near the great college town of South Bend with academic affiliation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.