Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Unknown, VA
Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in Virginia with a qualified OB/GYN. The work schedule will be 2 weeks per month in the clinic and on call. You can expect to see around 20 - 30 patients per shift, and duties include the full scope of OB/GYN duties. This facility has a strong support staff available. Board certified or board eligible candidates are needed for this role. Due to time constraints, only VA-licensed applicants will be accepted. Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork. If this opportunity sounds right for you, speak with a Weatherby consultant today.
- Clinic and call for 2 weeks per month
- VA license required
- Board certified or eligible
- 20 - 30 deliveries per month
- Full scope of OB/GYN duties
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.