Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Binghamton, NY
alarm 6 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department (ED) team at Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital in Binghamton, New York. The ED sees an annual patient volume of 46,000 with 55-hours of physician coverage per day and 12-hours of advance practice clinician coverage per day. This position offers independent contractor status and access to a tremendous network of career development opportunities, CME benefits through the TeamHealth Institute, and relocation assistance. Qualified candidates must live full time within the community, be residency trained in emergency medicine, minimum 1-3 years of experience, currently board certified or board eligible within 5 years of residency , and current ATLS, ACLS, PALS & stroke certifications. New grad applicants are not eligible for consideration at this time. For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we've created robust risk management programs to help our physicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine physicians who provide the best for their patients. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes?for patients, partners, and physicians alike. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Competitive compensation with RVU incentive
- Relocation incentives
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.